Sub Culture

Transformers Philippines Philippine Bricksters Toy Photography

Search

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random Trips - Captain America The First Avenger Philippines Premiere!

Before the month of August ushers in, here's one of the few highlights I have left to share from the past week.

Last July 25th, my friends and I were invited by the good folks from Solar UIP and SM Cinema to attend the local advanced screening of Marvel Studios' last summer blockbuster flick for this year, Captain America: The First Avenger! With shield in tow and lots of people on sight, I decided to bring my fandom for the character along and wear my outfit for Bucky Captain America! This video covers what happens before and after we see the movie at the red carpet, with me, Mark, Francis, and a few other friends expressing our excitement and praise for the character, cosplay, sponsors, food, and of course, the film!


Random Trips - Captain America The First Avenger Philippines Premiere!


*Originally posted by Timzster in Transient Vagabond

No comments:

Post a Comment