Sub Culture

Transformers Philippines Philippine Bricksters Toy Photography

Search

Friday, January 7, 2011

Toy Sightings at Gaisano Grand Citimall!

01.07.2011 - Its been a while since I went to the province, but that didn't stop me from doing a bit of coverage down south here in Davao city.

After a week at a paradise that takes you six hours of butt cracking road travel one can't ignore going back the city to check out the the local toy rounds in these parts.
Jump after the cut...

Surprisingly assuming too much will definitely shock you. I went to Gaisano Grand Citimall here in Davao city. Quite to astonishments what I have seen really amazed me to be atonished.

Who would when thew toys you don't see in being sold in regular stores can be found in this part of the Philippines. Yeah... Store exclusives in the US are available in retail here down south in Davao City.

To see is to believe? Definitely caught me off guard in this edition of toy rounds...











No comments:

Post a Comment