|01.28.2011 - Every geek's dream in the Philippines is to be able to be part of the biggest spectacle in San Diego Comic convention or SDCC for short. One ticket can make the difference to travel all expense paid courtesy of National Bookstore. The Philippines' original bookstore is gonna make that happen.|
Dreams will come true when you believe it, and you know this is something you'd not want to pass up the opportunity. If you have been loosing your marbles then your reading it right. If push comes to shove this is something every geek have been waiting for, since comic books has been adapted to movies countless times.
This contest is in alliance with by DC Comics, San Diego Comic-Con, The Philippine Star, and The Philippine Daily Inquirer.
For more detail and mechanics read the detail guidelines:
1. Customers get one (1) raffle ticket for every purchase of graphic novels at any National Book Store (NBS) from January 20 to April 30, 2011. Customers get two (2) raffle tickets for every purchase of DC titles.
2. This promo is applicable to customers 18 years old and above and residents of the Republic of the Philippines.
3. Upon any valid graphic novel purchase, cashier will stamp the receipt as VALID FOR PROMO. Customer must present his official receipt to the customer service representative to get his raffle ticket/s. Receipts will be stamped CLAIMED upon release of the raffle ticket/s.
4. Customer must fill out the raffle ticket with their complete name, address, e-mail address, mobile number, and signature and drop at drop boxes located at the customer service area. Deadline of submission of entries will be at store closing on April 30, 2011. Raffle will be on May 14, 2011, 3:00 p.m., at the National Book Store Head Office at 125 Quad Alpha Centrum Bldg., Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
5. The grand prize consists of: two (2) roundtrip tickets from Manila-San Diego-Manila (departing Manila on July 20, 2011 and departing San Diego on July 25, 2011) and two (2) passes to the 2011 San Diego Comic Con on July 21-24, 2011.
6. The winner and his/her companion will be responsible for applying for and acquiring their visas and all other travel documents and for all travel related expenses and taxes not covered by the prize. All expenses related to the claiming or availing of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, but not Limited to, government airport taxes, carrier surcharges, service charges, local transportation, insurance, passbook, meals, beverages, incidental charges and gratuities.
7. NBS will notify the winner via registered mail that shall also serve as proof of winning.
8. The winner must (a) present the winning stub, valid ID with photo and the registered mail notification to claim the prize; (b) claim his prize within 60 days upon receipt of the registered mail. Prize not claimed within 60 days from receipt of notice will be forfeited in favor of National Book Store, Inc. with prior approval from DTI; (c) claim the prize at National Book Store Head Office at 125 Quad Alpha Centrum Bldg., Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
9. Prize cannot be converted to cash, but is transferable to any person of legal age appointed by the winner.
10. The coverage of the trip is from Manila terminal and back. Provincial winners are responsible for their transportation expenses to Manila.
11. Winners authorize NBS to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by NBS to any person/s and in any mode or manner as NBS may deem appropriate.