They are also having major activities happening on the same event. One of their activities is their Toy Photography contest and they have released a full announcement on how to join this activity…
The Toy Photography contest has been part of Collecticon since its return in 2008 and they have given photography enthusiasts more reason to be part of this event. The organizers of HobbyWorx and Pinoy Toy Kolektors have released the full details:
Collecticon 2015 Toy Photography Contest
“My Toys” Photo Contest Rules:
1. Entries must be printed in 8×10 or 8×12 enlargements.
2. You can join in two (2) categories. EDITED* and NON-EDITED*. Please mark your submitted entries with your name, address and contact number at the back of the photo.
3. Enter up to (3 per category) in 8×10 or 8×12 enlargements.
4. Submission of entries. You can drop off your entries in a brown envelope at the event proper: Saturday Sept. 26, cut off time is 12 noon Sunday Sept. 27
5. The judges will choose the winning picture based on the following qualities:
- Impact (25%)
- lighting (25%)
- composition (25%)
- creativity (25%)
Total of 100 points.
6. Subject can be any form of toys, figures, cars, statues, robots, etc.
7. Any kind of obscenity or malicious intent is not allowed.
8. The organizers have the right not to accept or reject any entry which they deem is not acceptable.
* EDITED - photos can be manipulated in any form
* NON-EDITED - no photo manipulation whatsoever, this includes adjustment of brightness, contrast and cropping (in case there is a question of manipulation, said entries will be requested to have their data file or EXIF data on hand on a usb)