Sub Culture

Transformers Philippines Philippine Bricksters Toy Photography

Search

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Crusader's Corner - Sci-Fi Revoltech Iron Man Mk. VI Toy Review!


It's been a while folks, and I haven't been posting anything here for almost two months now! However, now that the ball's rolling with updates and I'm getting things back up to speed, let's start off with a good ol' fashioned toy review for a change here! Straight from a purchase I made last week, here's my take and review on one of the newest figures to hit the collectible market - Sci-Fi Revoltech's release of the Iron Man Mark VI armor from Iron Man 2! Also, consider this video review as a "teaser" for the inevitable written review I'll be making after this, so enjoy this video for now, and stay tuned for the detailed write-up!


The Crusader's Corner - Sci-Fi Revoltech Iron Man Mk. VI Toy Review!

*Originally posted by Timzster in Transient Vagabond

No comments:

Post a Comment