Sub Culture

Transformers Philippines Philippine Bricksters Toy Photography

Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

APCC Manila 2015: Media Day with Jeremy Shada!

09.16.2015 – During the Asia Pop ComiCon Manila “Media Day” the host of the show Nikko Ramos introduced some of the guests for this event. One of the surprises was Jeremy Shada, the voice of Finn the Human of Adventure Time.

The versatile young talent was one of the surprise guests that were called out on stage along with his band Make Out Monday. Shada gave an exclusive interview with the media and what other surprises he has in store for the upcoming APCC in Manila.



During the sit down interview conducted by Krisis Komix and GeekMatic contributor FPJ Jr. he spoke to Jeremy Shada about his character in Adventure Time and how he balance his career being with his band Make Out Monday.



FPJ Jr.: You’ve been busy with voicing Finn, the human in Adventure Time and with your band Make Out Monday how do you balance your career? Do you have have extra time to do something else?

Jeremy Shada: For me I only spend recording Adventure Time once a week three hours or so on a Tuesday afternoon. I have the rest of the week with the band and lots of rehearsals to do that.

I also have other shows working on that never stops me just that the crazy schedule that’s weird. Sometimes I have something to do for a week and then there are times that I’m free. There was one time I had nothing to do in a month.



FPJ Jr.: Would you say Adventure Time is your biggest role to date for your career?

JS: Yes, by far Adventure Time is the largest role in my career the craziest thing I’ve done that made amazing things for me.

I never really expected this to be big and whenever you do these projects hoping it to become a success. But you never really expected to be this huge. I never realized that it would become this huge phenomenon worldwide.

FPJ Jr. And also regarding your band Make Out Monday did you start off as friends when you formed the group? Or did you formed this band when you’re already doing Adventure Time?

JS: Basically Zack is my brother and Logan (Charles), John (Spicer), and I’ve known Seth (Renken) for twelve years. We are close friends for a long time.

Each of us have other things going on and have different styles of music. Eventually we all realized having common interest in music had jam a couple of time, which we decided to form the group a little over a year ago.

FPJ Jr.: What is your bucket list or things to do here in the Philippines probably give us five things…

JS: Honestly I don’t have time to do a lot of things doing the press stuff and the con, but if you have any suggestions I would love to hear it. (Laughs) I’ve been saying to everyone. I just enjoyed walking around the city with a little free time.



FPJ Jr, is a comic book artist and writer from Krisis Komix. For more about his adventures and stories LIKE Krisis Komix on Facebook!

Asia Pop Comicon Manila is happening on September 17-20, 2015 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. For more about this event LIKE APCC Manila on Facebook, follow on Instagram, and on Twitter at: @AsiaPopComicon

Visit the site at: AsiaPopComicon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment