Monday, July 5, 2010
SMUToys: Mega Bloks Stop Motion Contest!
07.05.2010 - Mach Diesel gives us a lowdown on the latest contest at SMUToys, that will run from July 4 to July 20, 2010 11:59PN PST. Watch the video and read the full contest details available here...
IMPORTANT! THE RULES, MUST READ:
1) Contest is open from July 4, 2010 through 11:59PM PST, July 20, 2010.
2) Any YouTube member may enter, from anywhere in the world (yes, I ship prizes worldwide), whether you are subscribed to my channel or not.
3) Concept for entry is simple, create an action packed stop motion animation video featuring Mega Bloks Halo toys.
4) A minimum requirement of 20 seconds of actual stop motion animation, not including any titles and opening or closing credits.
5) One entry per person. Entries must be submitted as a video response to this video. (First, upload your video entry to your channel. When it is live on your channel, come back to this video. Click on the "respond to this video..." box as if you were adding a comment, when you click on the box, "attach a video" will appear directly to the right of the box. Click one "choose a video". From there you can select your entry video from your videos list. Click "use the selected" video, and you should be good to go from there. Video responses will require my approval, so don't be alarmed if you don't see it as a response right away. I will require approval so that I can be sure to watch your video.)
6) Entry must be an original video created for this contest, previously uploaded videos will not be accepted. You must include, either at the start or end of the video, "SMU Toys Halo Contest" (without quotation marks) hand written on a piece of paper with at least two or more of the Mega Bloks Halo toys used for the video in the shot with the paper. Additionally, your uploaded video must be titled "SMU Toys Mega Bloks Halo Stop Motion Contest Entry" exactly (again, without quotation marks).
7) Must include two or more Mega Bloks Halo figures in the stop motion. You may include any number of additional Mega Bloks Halo toys (such as vehicles, et cetera), as well as non-Mega Bloks Halo toys (such as LEGO, et cetera), but a strict minimum of two Mega Bloks Halo figures.
8) Have fun! I'm not looking for technical perfection, you don't have to be a pro at stop motion. But, what I am looking for is an entertaining, fast paced, action packed Mega Bloks Halo video.
Look forward to your entries! Good luck!
- Mach Diesel